ColoStabil ® (Pack of 3)
ColoStabil ® – Purifies – Regenerates – Vitalises
Bowel-active fibre, seed and herb formula for the stomach-bowel system and excretory organs
ColoStabil ® encourages a good feeling in the stomach and general well-being. The bowel is our biggest organ and is intended to play a key role in the supply of nutrients as well as in regulating the excretion of end products despite our degenerated modern diet. In addition, the bowel houses 80% of our immune system.
This balanced mix of bowel-active fibre, seeds and herbs has been adapted to meet the requirements of a healthy digestion and provides support to our body’s own self-healing powers.
ColoStabil ® has been developed to boost and/or support…
- a good ‘gut feeling’ and general well-being
- a harmonious digestion and stable bowel activity
- the self-cleansing of small and large intestine
- healthy bowel mucosa
- a stable bowel environment and healthy intestinal flora
- the immune system and the body’s self-healing powers
- the binding and excretion of undesired substances
- spa treatments for bowel health
Valuable nutritional content
ColoStabil ® is a natural wholefood preparation with intelligently combined top quality ingredients. It contains a wide spectrum of valuable trace elements, vitamins and secondary plant substances.
ColoStabil ® contains a high level of soluble and insoluble fibre, mucilage and pulp substances, which stimulate bowel activity and bowel cleansing. Experts believe that we consume only 10% of the average amount eaten by a rural population just 50 years ago.
Probiotic fibre feeds the health-promoting microorganisms in the large intestine and thusencourages a favourable bowel environment and strengthens immune defences. Soluble fibre from oat bran may help to regulate the cholesterol level.
Optimising digestion and firming up the bowel passage relieves the intestinal mucosa and encourages it to regenerate. Cleansing has a protective effect and may help to considerably reduce the daily absorption of problematic substances.
Hildegard’s herbs (Hildegard of Bingen)
Bowel-active plant substances, essential spices and herbs can bind and provide a buffer against contaminating substances. They provide effective support to the excretory organs such as the liver, gall bladder, kidneys and of course the bowel itself.
ColoStabil ® offers a unique supply of natural micronutrients and bitter agents as well as many forgotten ingredients from the field of herbal medicine. It therefore provides an important contribution to a holistic, healthy diet.
Use of ColoStabil ®
ColoStabil ® is particularly recommended…
- for dysregulated digestion or constipation
- to improve stool consistency
- as a valuable source of nutrients and fibre
- for a varied, balanced nutritional diet
- as filling, non-burdensome snack that is low in calories (e.g. shake with fruit juice)
- before and after sporting activity
- before and during de-acidification and excretory/detox treatments
- before and during weight-loss diets
Gradually increase within the first week.
Take double the amount over the course of 4 – 6 weeks for application as a cleansing cure.
Content of ColoStabil ®
Content per container: 450g fibre, seed and herbal preparation
Oat bran, spelt bran, ground hemp seed, broccoli powder, whole psyllium, whole linseeds, psyllium husks, ground psyllium, ground chokeberry, acerola cherry powder, artichoke powder, spice mix including gentian root, milk thistle, dandelion root, bertram, clove, caraway
Suitable for vegans.