Bowel-active dietary fiber, seed, bittern and herb preparation for the digestive system and excretory function
ColoSTABIL® may encourage a good "gut feeling" and general well-being. The bowel is our biggest organ and is intended to play a key role in the preparation and supply of nutrients as well as in regulating the excretion of end products despite our degenerated modern diet. In addition, the bowel houses 80% of our immune system.
This balanced mix of bowel-active fiber, seeds, bitters and herbs has been adapted to meet the requirements of a healthy digestion. The intestine and its digestion constitute a central function in nutritional status and metabolic processes.
According to their nature prebiotic dietary fibers support:
- a natural good ‘gut feeling’ and general well-being
- a normal harmonious digestion and stable bowel activity
- a normal self-cleansing of small and large intestine
- a physiological intestinal milieu and a natural, physiological intestinal flora, and consequently a stronge immune defence of the organism
- a binding and excretion of undesired substances
Valuable nutritional content
ColoStabil® is a natural wholefood preparation with top quality ingredients. It contains a wide spectrum of valuable trace elements, vitamins and secondary plant substances.
Maintenance of the indestines and the stool
ColoSTABIL® contains various fibrous materials, swelling agents and mucilages, which stimulate intestinal activity and intestinal cleansing. Experts assume that nowadays we consume just 10% of the amount of dietary fiber compared with the average of the rural population 50 years ago.
Probiotic fibers naturally feed the health-promoting microorganisms in the colon and can thus promote a favorable intestinal milieu and consequently strengthen the body´s immune defense.
A normalization of the digestion and thus a tightening of the gut passage time relieves the intestinal mucosa and promotes its regeneration. Natural cleansing and excretion happen gentle and efficient and can help to reduce the daily intake of undesirable substances.
Hildegard von Bingen´s herbs and bitters
Bowel-active plant substances, essential spices and herbs, as well as bitter-herbs may also have specific binding properties. In addition, their secondary plant compounds can provide natural, stimulating effects on the body's detoxification organs, e.g. liver, gall bladder, kidneys and of course the bowel itself.
ColoStabil® offers a unique supply of natural micronutrients, antioxidants and bitter agents as well as many forgotten ingredients from the field of traditional herbal medicine. It therefore provides an important contribution to a holistic, healthy diet.
450 g mixture, sufficient for 30 days
Oat bran, spelt bran, ground hemp seed, broccoli powder, whole psyllium, whole linseeds, psyllium husks, ground psyllium, ground chokeberry, acerola cherry powder, artichoke powder, spice mix including gentian root, milk thistle, dandelion root, bertram, clove, caraway
Energy/calorific value: per 15 g: 39 kcal/162 kJ · per 100 g: 259 kcal/1079 kJ
Daily serving size: 15 g
As a natural product, ColoSTABIL® is subject to natural variations in nutrient content.
Free from gluten, milk, eggs, salt, sugar, soya, yeast, flavour enhancers, preservatives and colourants.
- Take 1 heaped tablespoon (approx. 15 g) daily added to juice, warm or cold water, milk, yoghurt, muesli or fruit.
- Stir well or whisk.
- Gradually increase within the first week.
- Take double the amount over the course of 4 – 6 weeks for application as a cleasing cure..
Suitable for vegans.
Use of ColoSTABIL®
- for dysregulated digestion or constipation
- to improve stool consistency
- as a valuable source of nutrients and fiber
- for a varied, balanced nutritional diet
- as filling, non-burdensome snack that is low in calories (e.g. shake with fruit juice)
- before and after sporting activity
- before and during de-acidification and excretory cures
- before and during weight-loss diets
Legal note: This product is for nutrition and therefore does not affect any Drug Act of any country. A good nutritional status can help the organism prevent or to overcome diseases. All statements describe characteristics and physiological effects, which can be different for consumers, and do not constitute a healing or health promise.